Monday 26 October 2015

Guest Design By Denise Marchetti : Prima Doll Calendar

One of the absolute best parts of having a craft business is that you meet the most talented people. The other day I was fortunate enough to have Denise Marchetti in my studio. Denise was telling me about this amazing calendar that she had created using her Prima Stamps. I was intrigued and she promised to share pictures of her masterpiece as soon as possible. Well guess what, she sent them to me Thursday. So knowing me as as you do, of course it took me until now to to get everything organized to share them.

Here we are: Denise Marchetti's Prima Doll Calendar.


January, is birthday theme as my daughter and granddaughter are 
both January babies I used anything I had on hand that 
would go with my theme.great idea to use scraps and from your stash!

February: Valentine's Day


March: Easter is in March 2016



April: Vacation theme
May: Bring in May flowers from stamps I have

June: Used stamp of the month from close to my heart 
and SU lovely as a tree

July was paper piecing to create a scene at the beach


August is stickers from leftover packages I had
September is back to school


October: My favourite one is large spider web stamp embossed 
with black and then spiders are from die and so are pumpkins

November: Leaves falling (some distressing and inking)

December: Waiting for Santa santa in window is fussy cut from paper 
and then place behind acetate and then window die cut.

 I used copic for most skin tones but 2 are done with watercolours.


Thank you for sharing your beautiful calendar with us Denise. It is wonderful to have a chance to see the versatility of these adorable stamps.






Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
My Grandma's Teacups Mail Options
Email Format