Wednesday 28 October 2015

Christmas Card Club Designs from last week

Oh my goodness, I swear I think I am losing my mind. I had intended to put these pictures up on the blog last Friday. I don't know where my mind is these days. In a positive light, I am getting them posted prior to Christmas so that is a plus.

We were working with the Docraft Ultimate Vintage Diecuts Pack (sorry its sold out). There are 60 pages of vintage images in this set. We have decided to use it over 3 clubs as there is just so much in this kit. We also used the cream, textured 5x7 card bases from Anita's. This is the first time I had purchased these cards and they are really good quality.They come in a package of 20 cards and envelopes.

We made 10 cards total. 2 each of 5 designs.



We used a little bit of glitter glue and a pinch of glittery washi tape to glam up the cards. Some of the ladies also used embossing folders and distress ink. The card with the Angel is best completed using medium thick foam squares. My first one had really thick squares and it was really bulky looking.

Our next card club is not until the end of November so you will have to check back to see what else we cook up.

In the meantime be sure to follow my Cardmaking board on Pinterest for lots of inspiration for your own cards.


Follow My Grandma's Teacups's board Cardmaking on Pinterest.