Friday 30 October 2015

Fabscraps High Tea Paper Collection: Teapot Mini Album

The second mini that I created with the paper was actually the one I started with. I loved the whole idea of the teapot shape and the cute embellishments. Somewhere though along the way I lost my mojo on this project. Luckily I have great inspiration on tap from the Facebook Group 4 Gs (Girls, Grins, Glitter and Glue)  They came up with some brilliant additions to finish this project off.

Here is where it sits now:




Don't mind the shaky hands. I have an anxiety disorder and sometimes I am a bit shaky. Also I saw on a video by Crafter 45 once that people are distracted by wounds that are unexplained. The scratches are from my big sucky King Shepherd Titan who thinks he is a lap dog. At 120lbs I beg to to differ with him.