Saturday 7 December 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Spirit Lockets

You may have noticed that I am a bit of a YouTube fan. My husband used the word addict, but TomAto..tomatO right? While I was surfing through some videos a few weeks ago I am came across these really cute lockets. I loved the idea of being able to personalize a locket with meaningful charms for people near and dear to your heart. I have to say that I was rather skeptical about how much these mini masterpieces would cost. After talking to Wendy for awhile I summoned my courage to ask that oh so deflating question..."How Much?" To my absolute delight they were not nearly in the range that I expected her to tell me. Definitely in range for gift giving. I am so very excited to introduce you to my friend Wendy who is a representative for Spirit Lockets.







I'm Wendy, these are my twin boys that are 12. They are my life!
I am a stay at home mom.

I started selling Spirit lockets a few months ago, I loved the whole concept of personalizing your own Spirit Locket.

I hope you love them as much as I do.


 Enjoy looking at the photos of the personalized lockets and the video about the quality of the lockets and charms .
Visit:
http://www.spiritlockets.com/#wendybirman

No comments:

Post a Comment