Monday 9 November 2015

Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia

We don't have satelite or cable at our house because I felt it influenced the children too much and put them into the whole commercialization loop. Somehow though I don't seem to apply the same principle to my own viewing habits. I watched a video from Heartfelt Creations the other day and ended up ordering all the supplies that they they used. I could not help myself, I had to have it.

Here is my shopping list from the other day:

  1. SPRK POINS-CUT & EMBOSS DIES
  2. SPRK POINS-CUT & EMBOSS DIES
  3. LARGE PNST-CLING RUBBR STMP SET
  4. SPRKL PNST-CLING RUBBR STMP SET
  5. PNST NOTES-CLING RUBBR STMP SET
  6. SPRK POINS-HEARTFELT PAPER COLL
Thats right, I purchased both sets of dies, the coordinating stamps, the background stamp and the paper collection. Now I am stalking the UPS guy because I can't wait to get my hands on my new toys.

This is the video that did me in.



I am hoping that the delivery will arrive before Thursday so that I can incorporate these beautiful flowers into our club layout this week. We will be working with the "Twig and Berry" collection from Kaisercraft.