Wednesday 13 January 2016

Canvas Corp Creative Team Supply Haul

Oooohhhh I am super excited to share with you the box of goodies that I received as part of the 2016 Canvas Corp Creative Crew. If you fall in love with this stuff, wait until you see the beautiful designs they launched this week at the Craft and Hobby Association Mega Show in Anaheim. There are so many new items coming my brain is filled with ideas.

This is my video of the unboxing. If you have not used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists go out and get a few next time you are shopping. I suggest buying them at least in twos but preferably threes so that you can create shading effects. Much like our alcohol marker tutorials. you want a light, medium and dark shade. If your budget is a bit stretched after the holidays, I suggest getting a neutral colour like dazzling diamonds that will just provide a fine glimmer effect to your project.








No comments:

Post a Comment