Between Skylander quests and origami overseeing, I had a chance to get a tiny bit of creative work done.
I created this beautiful card using the new High Society paper from Gecko Galz. The exact paper is HS09. I also used the beautiful image from the Pretty Portraits 2 Collage sheet.
You will need:
- 5x7 card base or cardstock to create one
- Red cardstock of your choice (I used Bazzil)
- Glitter glue
- floral spray (I found mine at the dollar tree in with the Christmas decorations and chopped it up)
- rolled roses
- handmade hat pins
Making the Card:
- Cut your red cardstock to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 to create the large mat
- Cut the High Society paper to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2
- Cut red cardstock to 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 to create small mat
- Cut image to 3 1/2 x 2 1/2
- Create two rolled roses. I used the CTMH Artiste Cartridge and then inked them using Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in scarlet and cranberry.
- Adhere large red mat to base.
- Adhere design paper.
- Arrange flower spray and paper roses and adhere to card.
- Adhere focal image to small mat and attach to card using foam squares.
- Insert hat pins under the edge of image or spray and adhere.
- Using a fine tip glitter glue, trace the flourishes on the design paper.
- Allow to dry completely.