What you need:
- Prep canvas with a thin even coat of mod podge (you can make homemade mod podge with equal parts white glue and water)
- Take a piece of tissue paper slightly bigger than the canvas and scrunch it up in your hand. Really give it a good crumple. Then flatten it out slightly and use it to cover the canvas. Don't rub out the creases as it creates texture for your background.
- Lightly dab mod podge over the tissue using a brush.
- Spray it thoroughly with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.
- Allow it to dry.
- Adhere your Gecko Galz image and use the the crystals to create a frame around the focal image.
- Attach your greenery (I used Craft Medley Multipurpose glue) and once it is secure and the glue has dried add your rolled flowers.
- One last step, spray a light mist of Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds on the entire project.
This project definitely costs less than $1 to create if you are making multiples and will use up all the leftover supplies. If you want to turn it into a magnet just add a round magnet to the back of each corner using a strong glue. They are going to love it.