Saturday 14 April 2018

Free Fitness Tracker for Planners

Hey guys. One of the things I really need to focus on this year is being active. The long winter has made me feel lethargic and the lack of sunshine has made me lose all ambition to be doing any kind of excercise.

I think we actually had two days when the sun shone this week so I felt motivated enough to make this tracker. I use the fitness planner from Happy Planner  but I wanted a tracker strictly for excercise. If you are interested in tracking your fitness, feel free to grab this free printable.


1 comment:

  1. A fitness tracker will tell you the number of calories you must consume every day. When you input the food you eat in each meal, the fitness tracker will show you the number of calories left for you to consume for the rest of the day. Keeping a check on your diet will help you eat mindfully and enable you to portion control.
    Purchase high-quality fitness trackers and watch yourself get stronger, fitter, and leaner.

    ReplyDelete