Thursday 29 August 2013

Its time to start thinking about homemade Christmas Cards

Once the kids are all settled in school I will start buckling down on my pre-Christmas planning. I always think that I still have lots of time to get things done and inevitably end up running around at the last minute trying to make something or pick something up. Not this year my friends. I am going to get organized. This will be the first time in 13 years that I have not had a wee one home every day. I am going to make my lists and check them twice. I have already purchased the Frosted card making workshop from Close to My Heart and I can't wait to get to started. The kit is absolutely lovely and jam packed with everything I will need. I will post some pictures when the cards are done. I have to run now though. Today is meet the teacher in my son's jk room. He is so excited he hardly slept last night. Check out this great video from Close to My Heart and let it inspire you to get a jumpstart on your Christmas To-Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment