Friday 29 November 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Mommies Craft Boutique

This is the first year in a very long while that I have not had a wee little girl on my Christmas list.  My daughter is well past the hair bows and tutus stage. I remember well all the pretty dress up clothes and sparkly hair accessories. If you have a sweet little girl to buy for this year, Mommies Craft Boutique has such cute items you will have a hard time choosing. Tutus, hair ties, bows and all manner of sweetness await. I wonder if she makes tutus in my size.....some days you just want to feel like a ballerina. Meet Sheila, the talented artist behind Mommies Craft Boutique.





I am a mother to two beautiful little girls who are 1 and 3. They are the reason I started my business. As my maternity leave ended we realized me going back to work wasn't right for our family. I have tried a few direct sales businesses but didn't enjoy them as much as I do making my own items. My girls keep me fairly busy but on my down time I enjoy doing crafty things to keep busy.

My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married for 2. My family are great supporters in me starting my own business and offer great encouragement. Our plan is for me to be a stay at home mom as long as I can.

Although I am a regal and avon rep, my home business Mommies Craft Boutique is my main focus. I have many ideas of new handmade items to come. I welcome custom orders and requests. Although my main items are focused around girls I am looking to expand and offer items for boys as well.

I started making hair bows and tutus for my girls as something to do. From there I decided to offer my items for sale and started my business. I am happy to say the response I got was great.


Contact me today to place an order or visit
www.facebook.com/mommiescraftboutique



No comments:

Post a Comment