Tuesday 7 January 2020

Cutest Valentine's Card of 2020 by Lawn Fawn

Hello friends. It seems unreal that it has been an entire year since I last posted. Allot has changed for me. I have spent the last year restoring my matrimonial home which has left zero time or space for crafting. My 18 year marriage ended and I am now engaged to a man I dated when I was 16.
 
I have missed this community so much and I am looking forward to being more present this year. Thank you all for your texts, emails, and messages and especially for all your prayers.

So, since I have not been doing much crafting I decided to share this adorable project from Lawn Fawn. My store is now closed but I am sure your favourite craft store will be able to get you these supplies.


Click link to download instruction pdf:Lawn Fawn Stud Puffin Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment