To Make This Card You Will Need:tiny pink rosebuds
white paper doily
5x7 card base
Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet)
Graphic 45 stamp from Mon Amour
Gecko Galz Ephemera, Digital Stamp and Digital Design Paper
Glue or double sided tape
- Ink the edges of your card base using the tattered rose distress ink
- Print off your digital paper and trim it to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4
- Ink the edges of the design paper
- Using a length of ribbon just longer than the paper, adhere it to the lower third of the card and fold over and tape to back of the paper.
- Adhere the paper and ribbon to the card base.
- Ink the white paper doily and adhere it just to the left of the card centre and slightly closer to the bottom.
- Adhere the pocket watch image slightly askew.
- Colour your focal image using alcohol markers and then distress the edges with the tattered rose ink. Go back over the very edge of the image with the Victorian velvet to create some shadow.
- Adhere the focal image just over the corner of the pocket watch.
- Glue on the rosebuds and a bow to finish off the embellishments.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of cards stock and ink the edges with both colours of distress ink.
- Adhere to the bottom right of the card.