As I mentioned in my last post the past year brought many changes to my life. My engagement has brought not only a wonderful man into my life but also a plethora of new family members. I have never been a stepmother or a Nan but **POOF** here we are.
I thought I would share the Kaisercraft projects I made for two of my new grandbabies for Christmas.
For these projects I used Kaisercraft wooden precut shapes, folkart acrylic paint, 49 and market flowers, nuvo drops, craft medley adhesive backed gems and cricut vinyl to mask off the girls names.
Grab a Cup of Tea & Read More...
Join the MGT Inner Circle
Love papercrafting and cozy reading? Join our community for exclusive templates,
crafty freebies, and my latest bookish finds!
Yes, Send Me the Goodies!
No spam, just inspiration. Unsubscribe anytime.
Oh, if I had a daughter......so sparkling and beautiful!
ReplyDelete