Tuesday 30 May 2017

Guest Designer Cathy Potosky will be joining us this Wednesday to share a tutorial on a beautiful Mini Album.

My name is Cathy Potosky and I am a papercrafting addict. I love paper and started my journey as a cardmaker, simple, embossed, sometimes fussy cut and that was all. Now....I have discovered mixed media, all things Tim Holtz and Distress, Dylusions journals, Dina Wakely paints and stamps. Just to name a few of my favorites.

I also love some amazing Canadian companies that create intricately designed chipboard, Southern Ridge Trading Company and the beautiful full of texture embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies and beautifully hand designed scrapbook paper collections from   Wild Whisper Designs.

I am inspired on a daily basis by my fellow Design Team members, other creators that share their work and their stories, colours I see on my walk to the bus stop, and textures I notice in the strangest places. 

I love sharing over on my blog http://amethystalcove.blogspot.ca/ and I am on instagram probably way more than is healthy @cathymp2119


No comments:

Post a Comment