Its getting close to Easter. If you still have a few people left on your card list, this is a lovely Easter Card that can be created in minutes.
White card base
coloured image (I used the Gecko Galz bunny stamp and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Markers)
Embossing Machine (I used my cuttlebug)
Scalloped Circle Die
- Emboss the coloured cardstock using your embossing folder and adhere it and the ribbon to the card base, ensuring the ribbon end are tucked securely behind the cardstock.
- Put the circle die directly on the coloured cardstock and wrap the back of the card base behind the cutting plate.
- Use the scalloped die to cut a frame for the circle and adhere it.
- Arrange the image on the inside of the card so that it peeks through the cut out area and adhere it.
- Add your large bloom, bow, greenery and button to finish off the embellishment