Monday 14 March 2016

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge:Moo??????

This is my sample for the Gecko Galz Challenge for March which required the creation of a MOO. This of course required a google search on the topic first to see what in the world a MOO was. I have become acquainted with ATCs, inchies, and twinchies but this was my first MOO ever.

Moo - 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" rectangles
Wasn't that helpful? I searched the forums and that pretty much sums it up. They are attributed to the tiny business cards made famous by the print company MOO. Makes sense right.

Here is my first attempt at a MOO. It was challenging to decide how to use the precious space available.

I don't believe I have said MOO this many times since reading my little ones Mr Brown can Moo can you, by Dr Seuss. I have a feeling that book may make a comeback at storytime tonight.

Ok, so get out there and create a MOO. Its just as much fun to make as it is to say. Be sure to share your pictures. MOOs are meant to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment