Monday 29 February 2016

March First With the Gecko Galz

Can you imagine, March already. I have already started my countdown to camping. Spring is by far my favourite season. The warm breezes and return of green grass lifts my spirits. It is also my favourite time to be a crafter. All the challenges become focused on soft palettes and flowy themes, My kind of themes.

Here is my sample for the March Customer Challenge on Gecko Galz: Shabby Chic Easter. Be sure to visit the blog for lots of inspiration and then enter your own creation to win a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S prize.

I decided on a tag, mostly because I only had one of this particular colour of rolled flower left and wanted to use it. I made a whole bunch of rolled flowers a couple of years ago so that I would be ready in case of a crafting emergency. That is my standard practice though, if I am cutting out die cuts or leaves or anything I always cut a few extra for future use. It has served me well over the years as I am able to quickly put together a card for a forgotten event in lightning speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment