- Coat the smooth side of the coaster with Gesso.
- Transfer the image by coating the paper in Gesso and adding it face down to the coaster.
- Once dry remove backing paper by saturating it with water and rubbing gently with your finger.
- Colour the image using alcohol markers.
- Coat the coloured image only with Glossy Accents.
- Once Dry use any paints or inks that you have to create the background. Spray it with water to create the soft flowing effect.
- I gave mine a coat of mod podge to seal it all in.
- Add adhesive backed gems to the outside perimeter of the circle.
- Create a loop using your favourite ribbon and adhere it to the back of the coaster.
- Centre a bow on the top of the design and adhere with Glossy Accents.
- Allow all the glue to dry overnight before hanging.
I think this would look really sweet with a vintage teddy or Peter Rabbit as well. You can change the image to suit the theme of the room. Maybe even some vintage floral design for the bathroom. Have fun making your wall hanging, I certainly did.