Friday, 26 February 2016

Gecko Galz Dessert Challenge

Ok, here is my secret little giggle about this challenge. Last summer my friend and I were having lunch at a really cool restaurant in downtown Napanee. It is very reminiscent of an old mercantile and lunch counter. I found it totally enchanting. While we were there I noticed a sign on one of the shelves that read "All unattended children will be baked into pies". Now I am huge advocate for protecting children so I was concerned that if I used the saying there might be some lashback. But its so cute. So I am just telling you, my favourite readers what the card almost said. Every time I look at the card I giggle, thinking of what might have been there.

The base paper was once again from the Bygone Days Paper Collection from Gecko Galz. I am getting allot of use out of that collection let me tell you. The image of the ladies and the pies (giggle giggle) are from the Once Upon A Time Collage Page 2. The stamped images and sentiment are from Close to My Heart.