Monday, 15 February 2016

A Little Game Of Tag

2016 has already been such a year of growth for me. I never realized how much I kept myself in a box of sorts when it came to my crafting. Being apart of so many new papercrafting groups has really expanded my repertoire of techniques and projects. One of these projects is tags.

I can remember clearly a conversation with some of my besties only last year about the new "tag craze" that we were seeing pop up in our Pinterest feeds. What were they for? What would you do with them? Well the truth is they are incredibly fun to make. You can use them on cards, layouts, displays or just collect them. You would be amazed at how much you can put on a tag.

If you watch Tim Holtz much you will see that he is always teaching his newest technique or product on a tag.

Another benefit is that tags are much lighter to mail than cards. This opened up the whole world of tag swaps for me.

I posted the tag that I had made for Gecko Galz in December, but if you missed that post make sure you go back and have a peek. You can find it here. I also created tags for Valentine's Day that you can find here and here.

I wanted to share a quick roundup today of some of my favourite tags that I found on Pinterest. I hope it inspires you to get out of the box and give it a try.


Follow My Grandma's Teacups's board Altered Tags on Pinterest.