Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Unlimited Craft Inspiration: Crafty Ladies From Girls, Giggles, Glitter and Glue

Do you ever have those days when you want to create something but your mind just draws a blank. I have those days even though I am surrounded by every possible crafting tool, paper and embellishment a papercrafter could want. On those days I hop over to my favourite facebook group Girls, Giggles, Glitter and Glue. They are the most creative collective of crafters I have found. Its like having all your best gal pals over for a girl's night every time you pop in. I decided to start a playlist of some of their videos. That way when I am too tired to craft I can just sit back and be inspired. I thought you might enjoy this playlist too. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for all the latest videos.