Canvas Corp Brands was generous enough to send each of the crew members 2 4x4 canvas to create a design that best represents our crafting style. If you have a moment be sure to go and look at all the designers projects as they are just lovely.
How did I do it:
- I coated the canvas with a thin layer of Gesso before laying down my base colours of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (garden fairy, wedding pink.)
- Once the canvas was dry I adhered half of an old cotton doily, ensuring that all the loose edges were securely attached.
- After the glue dried I sprayed the doily with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (wedding pink).
- I used two rolled roses that I had made over the holidays, two homemade hatpins, a cross charm and a homemade cameo to complement the colour pallets. I added the metal corner filigree and crochet bow and finished it off with a sentiment from Canvas Corp Brands "The Watering Can"
- I finished the canvas off with a thin coat of Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds.