Saturday, 19 December 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Christmas Wishes

Dear friends;

I just want to take the time to thank each of you for allowing me into your life this year. Though we may not have been able to sit with a warm coffee and plate of cookies inspiring each other's creativity, you are all my friends just the same.

I wish each of you a wonderful Christmas. I hope that your home is filled with laughter and good cheer. As we take time to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour keep all those in need in your prayers.

My Grandma's Teacups will be closing today for the holidays in order to be able to spend this magical time of year with my children and husband...and yes my studio dog Titan. I look forward to 2016 and all the exciting things that it will bring. I can't wait to start my journey with my new design teams CCB and Gecko Galz and also with working with Picket Fences.

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016 everyone. I will see you in January.