This challenge was of course a Christmas Challenge. I really like the way it turned out. I find challenges that don't limit colour choice are much easier for me.
- Gecko Galz Oh Christmas Saying OCS09
- Do Crafts Denim Lace
- American Crafts Cardstock
- Close To my Heart Colonial White Card Base
- Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge Rolled Rose
- Ebay Leave
- Old Paper Distress Ink
- Crayola Pencil Crayons
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- Flat Back Pearls
- I always start by colouring my focal image. It sets the tone for the whole card. Depending on the colours that come out of it determines what supplies I will use on the card.
- Double mount the focal image on dark and then lighter blue cardstock creating a 31/2x31/2 square.
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock 4 1/2 x 3 3/4 (I ran mine through my cuttlebug to add some dimension). Ink the edges with Old Paper Distress ink and attach it to a piece of dark blue cardstock.
- Attach the blue lace to the blue and cream layer, securing the lace on the back with a piece of tape. Attach the layer to the card base.
- Using Foam squares attach the focal image to the card base. Be sure to add a bit of extra pressure where the foam squares attach to the lace.
- Arrange your leaves and rolled flower to the bottom left corner. Add three half back pearls to the bottom right of the focal image.