- The card is 5x7 and I used a card base from core'dinations.
- Colonial White Cardstock from Close To My Heart
- Gold glitter mac tack from the dollar store
- Berry Sprig from the dollar store
- Cream Coloured Lace from Do Crafts Madame Payrauds collection
- Focal Image Gecko Galz Angelica Stamp A06
- Green leaves from ebay
- First I coloured the image using a combination of coloured pencils and spectrum noir markers. I like the contrast that you can create with the shiny gold pencil crayon and the deep blue inks.
- Once the image was coloured I set it aside for a moment and took the gold foil and attached it to a 51/4x 31/4 piece of cardstock. Trim the focal image to 5x3 and adhere it to the foiled cardstock.
- Next I cut a 5x7 piece of cardstock and covered it with foil. You could put it directly on the card base if you are brave. I am not, so I used the extra cardstock. Cut another 6x4 piece of cardstock and and mount it to the gold foiled piece. Attach these to your card base.
- Cut a 5 inch piece of lace and layer it on the left hand side of the card.
- Using foam squares attach the mounted focal image to the card base.
- Arrange your berries and leaves in the bottom left corner and you are done.
See how crafty you are.