Thursday, 3 December 2015

Bunting By Sarah

I love social media as it allows me to meet people all over the world and share in my passion for all things crafty. I would like to introduce you to my new friend Sarah. Her work is so adorable I thought I would share it so that you could all see what she does. If you have a wee one on your Christmas list this year (as i know many of you had new grandbabies, nieces and bumpkins added to your family this year) you may just have stumbled upon the perfect gift.

Bunting By Sarah: 

came about after I had the idea of making some bunting as a present for my friend's little girl’s Christening.  The bunting turned out well, I received positive comments from the people who saw it, and most importantly I enjoyed making it (I enjoy most things crafty) so thought why not set up a small business for some pocket money, as I’m a full-time stay at home Mum. I started with a few orders through friends and family, and eventually expanded on to Facebook and eBay. I’ve recently joined twitter which has allowed me to expand my customer base further.( @buntingsbysarah)
 
My bunting has the personal touch (due to being customisable), which shop bought product s don't, and I can offer buntings for all occasions – Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christenings, Charity Events etc. – and of course I can also offer personalised buntings which are perfect for nurseries and kids bedrooms.
 
Customers can choose their preferred colour schemes, and also choose from a variety of (ever expanding) cut outs, for that added personal touch.
 
I can be found on Facebook (www.facebook.com/buntingbysarah) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/buntingbysarah)
 
For all enquiries, please contact me via email @ buntingbysarah@hotmail.com