Tuesday, 17 November 2015

The Best Part About Blogging

There are so many aspects to blogging that I just love. Having the opportunity to share your ideas and projects with your community of fellow crafters is such an inspiration. It makes me more accountable to create....or more accurately, finish my art projects so that I am able to share them with all my subscribers.

It also affords a wonderful time capsule for me so that I can look back at my year and say hey I did all that....or whooo I better get my rear moving. I decided to put some of the posts  from the last year on Pinterest on just one board so that it is easy for me to showcase all my posts.

I hope you enjoy this more visual account of the past year on my blog. Your comments and support have made me a better crafter. I hope some of my ideas have inspired you too.

Please subscribe to my board and also my email list.


Follow My Grandma's Teacups's board My Grandma's Teacups Bloggy Brilliance on Pinterest.

Crafty Brilliance Email Sign Up

* indicates required
My Grandma's Teacups Mail Options
Email Format