Friday, 27 November 2015

Nothing but Excitement

Hello Guys.
Once again I have neglected you. I apologise. I was trying to do a haul video on Wednesday but I just could not get it to load. I am not sure if it is because I live in a rural area, or if it is from all the people jamming the internet to see if they can find sneak peek Black Friday deals.

One amazingly exciting thing that happened on Monday was that Picket Fences Country Rock Band members Joe and Pam VanCoughnett stopped by and asked me to be their band manager. If you can imagine, I will be going out to some events...like outside of my house. I am over the moon excited to have the opportunity to work with such a wonderful group of people. So if you require the services of a totally awesome party band, I know one!

As if that is not enough to send me spinning, I checked my email before going to bed and read this:


Congratulations you have been invited to join the Canvas Corp Brands 2016 Creative Crew. 

What, NO WAY!!!!!! I followed the link to the website and low and behold


NEW CANVAS CORP BRANDS CREW MEMBERS FOR 2016

  • CCBRANDS
  •  7GYPSIESCANVAS CORPTATTERED ANGELS
     NOVEMBER 20, 2015

    We are so excited to announce the newest members of the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, they join an amazing group of designers that inspire our world everyday.  The 2016 Crew will come together to bring amazing projects, inspiration and new ideas that will take us to new creative places.   We are so thankful to everyone who applied and we so wished we could have taken everyone.
    Martha Lucia Gomez      Rebekka Hay        Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan       Cherry Nelson       Alison Osborn      Marta Piekarczyk        Virag Reti       Marie Sheil      Betsy Skagen        Pamella Johnson     Ann Tatum       Nancy Wethington      Trish Cortez        Teresa Abajo        Zinia Amoiridou         Jarrier Angelique       Elizabeth Brown       Shel Cochran       Kim Escalera       Lynn Good       Shannon Green        Connie Hall        Marie Nicole Heiderscheit        Lena Holmstrom          Barbara Housner          Heather Kindt          Heather Kraafter        Patricia Lane       Jean Marmo        Lori McCausland         Lindsay Rickett         Susan Salyer       Patti Senter        Peggy Terrell    Beth Watson      Larissa Pittman      Tracy Sagriff       Tracy Evans          Michelle Mitchell        Ricki Treleaven           Evelyn Walter         Maggie Armstrong        Trista Ree          Suzanne Czosek          Laura Denison         Marta Grochocka           Nancy Hawes          Mandy Leever          Danielle Mack     Sherry Mendoza        Yana Novykova          Jennifer Rizzo         Vicki Ross         Tina Rutledge         Nicoletta Zanella        Jorunn Langas Andreassen         Marfisa Bradford        Teresa Castaneda          Patter Cross       Nancy Gains
    There is even a cool little animation there if you want to check it out. 2016 Canvas Crew Announcement
    So now I am also an official design team member with Canvas Corp (7Gypsies and Tattered Angels).
    Then on Tuesday I received a voicemail message from the manager of an author that wrote a book about using scripture to heal anxiety and depression....hello...and they want to talk to me about doing some social media promotion for them.  2016 looks like its shaping up to be a pretty incredible year. Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter because there will be lots of new exciting things happening here too.