Friday 2 October 2015

My Grandma's Teacups: Being A Little Wish-y Washi

Delight! My order came in yesterday and inside a very small inconspicuous box was a wonder of washi that I spent much to long drooling over. I can't believe how excited this pretty tape makes me. Its like each little roll holds the promise of a great crafting project just waiting to be explored. I know this is far from the last order I will be receiving as I think this just might be my new favourite embellishment. I think it is perfect for the Bible Journaling that I am hoping to start soon.

Check out my haul:



These are all from the company called Love My Tapes and I think I am in trouble because there are over 100 designs available.

This is not like the washi I have purchased before that feels flimsy and fragile. This tape has a real depth to it. I feel like it will hold up to my plans for using it in my planner and bible journal. The colours are very vibrant. (My photography does not do it justice).

I will post some pictures once my new planner arrives. I am still waiting for the journalling bible I want to be released.

Here is sneak peek at the planner I have ordered:



Don't forget to follow my on Pinterest as I explore all the wonderful uses for all the Washi I am wishing for.

Follow My Grandma's Teacups's board Wonderful Washi on Pinterest. Follow My Grandma's Teacups's board Bible Journaling on Pinterest. Follow My Grandma's Teacups's board Planner Printables on Pinterest.