Friday 9 October 2015

Club Layout For October 8: Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove Collection

Last night we worked with the beautiful Kaisercraft Collection Magnolia Grove. The muted blues and pinks were a joy to create with. This collection lends itself to my style of vintage crafting. I have included a list of most of the supplies that we used. It was one of those grab what inspires you from my stash kind of nights.

This layout consisted of a lot of paper distressing. We used the Close To My Heart Paper distressing Tool, Close To My Heart Sanding Tool, a wire brush that looks like a toothbrush that I found at Canadian Tire one day when my hubbs dragged me there. (Insider's Tip: Canadian Tire has allot of tools that we use and they are a fraction of the cost.) We also used Tattered Rose and Walnut distress inks. We finished of with a sprinkle of Tattered Angels mist in Old Lace.

This is the beautiful paper line.










I have finally decided to put that print then cut feature of the Cricut Explore to work for me. I downloaded some vintage public domain images to add to our design. It is the area that I put a big red X over in the paper doll tutorial. Go check it out Turn your Cricut Explore into a Paper Doll Cutter.







A little bit of shaping with my Susan's Garden Tools from Sizzix and the blooms just seemed to jump off the page.


 







 I loved this collection so much I am going to order it again and play some more.

I hope you enjoyed our layout. Please share it on your Pinterest and Facebook. If you enjoy these tutorials and projects please subscribe to our newsletter.

















Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
My Grandma's Teacups Mail Options
Email Format