Tuesday, 2 June 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies: Father's Day is Coming: Need Some Inspiration?

As I was getting ready for our card club today I realised how close it is getting to Father's Day. I was not worried about it because I knew that we had planned on making Father's Day cards at this club for some time. Then I wondered what other people have been crafting up for Father's Day. I thought I would do a quick roundup of some of my favourite cards from around the web to help inspire your creation.

Just click on the caption for each activity to visit the blog of these crafty folks.



Yoda Best Dad

























Walk With Me Daddy































Sidewalk Chalk Photos


This would be great with a "I Love YOu To The Moon" title



This would be cute with a "Wishing You a Happy Father's Day" title.





















Whatever you think up for your Father's Day Celebration be sure to let the little ones get right in there and get messy. Its that part they will remember most.

















Happy Crafting!