Wednesday, 6 May 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies: My Graphic 45 Haul

It felt like Christmas this morning when the Fed Ex truck arrived a day early to drop off my order of Graphic 45 goodies. I had to share all the beautiful designs with you. I have always loved Graphic 45 collections since the first time I saw them way back in 2008 or 2009 at my first Scrapfest. I remember vividly the way we oogled over the incredible Wizard of Oz collection. As we were travelling by bus and would have to carry the paper all day we decided to pass it up....oh the torture. Then came the Secret Garden Collection. It was the most beautiful paper I had ever seen. I became obsessed with all the Youtube videos that my favourite artists were making using this paper like Ginger from My Sister's Scrapper, and Arlene, Butterfly Kisses, In the end I prolonged ordering and missed the boat once again.

Well, sometimes it takes me awhile to realize my mistake, but from now on I am going to order each Graphic 45 collection as I see them. I have just put in an order for the new Gilded Lily series and it should arrive next week.

In the meantime enjoy all my new Graphic 45 stamping delights.