Monday, 20 April 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies: Exciting News From My Grandma's Teacups

Have you ever had to let something you love go in order to take a chance with something that is bigger? I recently faced that choice. Close To My Heart is an incredible company and I have loved being a consultant and supervisor during the past two years. In order to better support my clients however, I had to make the choice to give up my beloved Close To My Heart in order to offer a full craft product line. I am now able to offer customers a huge selection of items that have previously not been available in our area. So wish me luck as I begin this new adventure. Please feel free to stop by my online shop and look around.My Grandma's Teacups Craft Supply I only have the items that I have in the studio listed, but feel free to message me for pricing for all other supplies including knitting, sewing, papercrafts, painting, baking and more. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to receive exclusive first chance at new products, coupons and give aways.