Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies: 40 Years of Awesome -Party Pictures

Thank you to everyone that helped to make my 40th Birthday celebration an amazing success. Though it was perhaps a bit unorthodox I have to admit that it was my ideal day. Not only did I get to celebrate with all of my online community during a live FB event, I also had a chance to have an old fashioned tea party with a few of my closest girls.



There are so many people that helped to make my day so special and I want to thank each of you for celebrating with me.

Special thanks to Frosted 'N" Fancy for doing an amazing job recreating a cake I fell in love with on Pinterest.





Thank you to Yvonne's OG Cafe for providing us with the yummiest green and red teas I have ever tasted.


Thank you to Sara Kirby at Imagine Photography for the incredible photos that document this milestone.

Thank you Belleville Bakery for bailing me out on short notice with beautiful fresh sandwiches and treats.

When I look back and reflect on what has occurred in the last 40 years of my life I am humbled. I have met so many wonderful people and experienced so many things that I never could have imagined. I look forward to sharing another 40 years with all of you.

All my love,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment