Friday, 1 August 2014

It's Finally August 1st...The New Annual Inspiration Book goes live.

Well I was pretty sure that I was going to explode in anticipation of this new book. I also had the sneaking suspicion that one of my girlfriends might strangle me if I did not share the catalogue but that is another story. Have you had a chance to oogle over the new items yet? My mind is just swimming with all the project ideas I have for this season.

I am loving the new ink colours, the holiday papers and the new additions to the My Crush Line. Did I mention the Base and Bling....oh my! I feel a bit guilty as I am wanting to be home playing in the studio rather than being out camping, but who could blame me when there are such yummy new supplies to be had.



You can visit my site to check out the new book My Grandma's Teacups  or you can order a copy for yourself and have it with you all summer. Mine already has soft worn edges from continuous use.

If you want to get your hands on all these goodies place an order, if you want to get them free or discounted book a party. If you want it all.....join my team!