Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Herbal Essences: Naked

Since my teenage years oh so very long ago I have been a fan of Herbal Essences. I have pretty much always had thick curly hair so I was constantly trying new combinations to tame my unruly locks. I used to call it my "Curly Cocktail". I think my first job was merely to keep me in hair products. Times change and so do the needs of our hair. My hair is still very curly but now I have to be careful about strong scents and allergens in products as it can trigger my asthma.

The Herbal Essences sample that I received in my Buzz Kit  to review impressed me. It does have a scent but it is not a strong floral smell. It also does not overpower you. I think people with severe allergies to scents might find it a bit irritating but for me, I thought it was just right.

My hair felt really smooth when I washed it with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. It certainly did not feel like there was any residue left behind.

The part of the sample that I fell in love with was the Souffle. It really did add a ton of volume to my hair. It kept my curls in shape and bouncy all day. Absolutely loved it.

If you are in the market for a new hair collection you should definitely try Herbal Essences Naked.


I invited some of my friends to try a sample of Herbal Essences Naked and after the initial shock and a quick clarification of what they were being asked to do they agreed.

Niki said :I love it, made my hair feel great. I would definately buy it.

Kelly said: I loved it! I went away to Ottawa last weekend and forgot to pack my normal hair products. Thank goodness I had the Herbal Essence samples in my purse:). I used them and was a little worried-not my regular product/hair with a mind of its own/no product to use before straightening! But my hair went off without a hitch! I have been using it all week with great results! Thanks so much:)

Kelly#2 will let us know how she likes it soon.

I really liked this line of products and would definately...and did....recommend it to my friends. Try it for yourself and find out what all the buzz is about!

Disclaimer: I am a Buzz Agent...sometimes they send me free stuff to try...like this...but I get to tell you my opinion of the product. #GotItFree