Friday, 9 May 2014

Favourite Recipes Are Meant To Share

One of the wonderful things about being a papercrafter is the myriad of products available to make our projects exactly the way we envision it. If you are like me, sometimes that looming collection of possibilities is overwhelming and you really just want to focus on the project at hand.  I find this is true in baking too. Some days I want to experiment with different ingredients and flavours, others days I just want to know exactly what to put in the bowl to get the desired result.

Close To My Heart has a wonderful collection of "how to" books that are recipes for beautiful well designed cards and layouts. If you are just beginning with scrapbooking Reflections is a perfect place to start. As you progress with new skills and techniques you can move on to Cherish and Imagine and then Magic. Cardmakers will delight in all the ideas in the Originals and Wishes books. If you are interested in something with a bit of everything included you are in need of the Make it From The Heart Books. After over 15 years of papercrafting I still reach for these books to give me a kick start to my projects.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the these titles please visit my website http://mygrandmasteacups.ctmh.com