Thursday, 22 May 2014

Capturing the Magic in your Layouts

This is one of my favourite stamp sets from the 2014 Spring/Summer Close To My Heart Catalogue. It makes me feel nostalgic for the days when my not so little girl still believed in the tooth fairy. I love working on layouts that preserve that feeling of enchantment. The simple belief in the existance of magic. Unicorn Dreams is that kind of stamp set. I have a laundry list of things that I am planning to use this on. If you fall in love with this set as much I have please contact your Close To My Heart Consultant...or me if you are in Canada to arrange to have a party of your own. This stamp set is a Hostess Exclusive. There are many ways to host a party to earn this cute set...catalogue, Facebook or a Home Gathering are all fun and easy ways to get your hands on all the free and discounted goodies that Close To My Heart offers to their Hostesses. Visit My Grandma's Tea Cups Close To My Heart for more information. Any order over $150 (before taxes and shipping) counts as a party and qualifies you to purchase this set for only $10. Of course, with an order of $150 you get $25 in your choice of free products so you may even choose to receive this magical set for free.