Friday, 28 March 2014

Trixis Treasures:Yumminess in a Bowl

Do you love Twitter as much as me? I literally live on Twitter. When anything is happening in the world or even just in my friends' day I can always stay on top of it all on Twitter. That is where I came across Tricia and Carolyn, officially known as Trixi's Treasures. They were kind enough to send me a package of their "Shantelyn Original Treasure Dust Mixture". I decided to mix it up over a heaping helping of freshly popped popcorn. Check out how yummy it looks. My kids are crazy about it. Hubby is off at a charity function and I am not sure if there will be any treasure left when he gets home. Do something special with your family and make up some of Trixi's Treasures to go along with your game night or cozy movie night. Thanks Ladies! My kids are very grateful for the tasty treat.