Monday 24 February 2014

My Latest BZZZZZ Agent Assignment Arrived Today.

What a wonderful thing to chase the winter blahs away. I went down to the post office to pick up my Close To My Heart Order and received the happy news that I had a second parcel waiting. You have to see how cute it is.


I can't tell you what the campaign is just yet as the official buzz does not start until Wednesday. This campaign was made for me...if you follow me on fb you will hear me talking about this very topic regularly in the morning.  Check back Wednesday to see what we are up to.


The other package contained my Close to My Heart order for February. One of the ladies ordered the Jubilee paper packet and it is even cuter up close then it is in the catalogue. Guess what is going on my list for next month's order!  Here is a peek at all the goodies we ordered. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This is going to be a super busy week here in the studio but I hope you will take a moment to say hi here or over in the google plus group. if you have not joined yet, be sure to find  My Grandma's Tea Cups Insiders  I have to run now as I have orders to sort. Oh, and don't forget about the Mystery Hostess Party going on today! You could win some awesome Jamberry Nail wraps .Mystery Hostess Jamberry Nails Party




No comments:

Post a Comment