Sunday 15 December 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Susan's Dog Treats


No Christmas gift list would be complete without adding a little something for our four legged family members. Our family includes two asthmatics so we don't have any furry friends to call our own but I still have two dogs on my list. Daisy and Nicki my mothers two pampered pooches are going to have their Christmas gift delivered to their home just before Christmas.  My Mom is very particular about what the dogs eat (because Daisy is a bit...uhmmm....big boned shall we say).

I was thrilled when I met Susan Rossy who makes all natural dog treats. Susan and her son Tristen are hard at work every weekend at the new Flea Market in Belleville as well as many other local shows including the recent Paws and Claws show at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre.  Wait until you see all the sweet little goodies you can stuff your puppy's stocking with. Did I mention that Susan's products are all less than $10. 




Susan's Dog Treats 

Offering 100% homemade all natural dog, cat, birds and small rodent treats (like hamsters, gerbils, rabbits etc...) with whole wheat flour, or wheat free flour for cats and dogs. No added salt, sugar or preservatives. Free Delivery on Bulk Orders (5 Bags or more) in the Quinte Region! Free Delivery once a week in Belleville. Susan's Dog Treats now offers a full line of pooch accessories including travel water bowls, bandanas and bows.


















Visit Susan and Tristan  Susan's Dog Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment