Friday 13 December 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Epicure

Three or four years ago I was chatting with a friend and she mentioned that she was having an Epicure Party. I admit it, I had no clue what she was talking about. She gave me a catalogue so that I could look at the variety of products that they offered. I was intrigued but reluctant to order something that I had never heard of. I started asking around and found out that several of my family members purchased this product monthly through an Epicure club that someone from their work was running.  Needless to say I stocked up myself for my holiday entertaining, but they also have lovely packages (right down to the reusable bag) that made gift giving very easy for me from then on.  My own little family loves the dip with the cheese, chives and bacon cooked in the baker but all of the cheese balls and topping have gone over really well at every event.  My children did find the pulled pork a bit too spicy for their taste, but my husband was happy to eat the extras. If you have not looked at an Epicure catalogue you have been missing out my friend.  Hurry and grab a few for yourselves and a couple of packages for gift giving.


My name is Trisha Burns and I started to sell Epicure products almost a year ago now as a way to earn extra income outside of my full time career as a Registered Veterinary Technician. I live with my husband and our 3 pets but are hoping to add to our family soon. I enjoy doing home tasting parties because I get to meet new people and spoil my hostesses!

I love that Epicure products are healthy for you by giving a low/no sodium, gluten and nut free alternative to store bought products. Epicure products allow me to be creative in cooking as all the products have so many uses.

We have several gift bundles available for gift giving this holiday season. The most popular by far is the Extraordinary Cheese Dip Collection with our baker (comes in white or aubergine). Our second most popular gift collection is our BLT dip that comes with a mini baker. I also offer Epicure gift certificates (must be redeemed through me to be valid).

My personal favorite items currently are the Chives and Bacon dip mix and the Onion Bacon Cheese ball. We use the Cheese Chive and Bacon mix in our eggs every morning. It also goes well on vegetables or made up as a dip for veggies or chips. The cheese ball is great as a cheeseball on crackers. I have it everyday as a snack!

Please feel free to contact me for any further details about any of our great products or cookware. I can be contacted through my website http://trishaburns.myepicure.com/ or find me on Facebook at Trisha Burns Independent Epicure Consultant. Make sure to like me on Facebook as I post our new specials and recipes. I currently am running a 12 days of Christmas sale offering gifts with purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment