Monday 2 December 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Candle Creations by Carrie




Nothing beats a personalized gift for that hard to buy for someone. Last year I decided to give glass etching a whirl and decided Christmas was the perfect time to try something new. Well, I was wrong. I made so many flubs on my gifts that I could have paid to have them professionally done three times over. Though I love to dabble in many types of arts and crafts, I have firmly decided that glass etching was a one time event. When I am in need of some personalized glassware for a gift Carrie is on my call list. Her beautiful designs will make you glad that this is one DIY job that you wont have to do yourself.



My name is Carrie Thompson and my business is called Candle Creations by Carrie.

I am the proud mother of a 22 month old boy named Nicholas and stepmom to Tristan who is 10.


I create personalized candles and etched glass items for all occasions. I also have a line of generic items that are ready for purchase as is. I have been making candles since September 2012 and love it!

My website is www.candlecreationsbycarrie.com or you can visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/candlecreationsbycarrie.




No comments:

Post a Comment